Sometimes friends, and new acquaintances will compliment my skin. I am so appreciative of my skin and the balanced state it is in. I’m gonna burst your bubble though. I get red and blotchy when I practice yoga. My pores show me their dislike if I switch brands or even forget to wash off my make-up. Oh and heaven forbid if I consume a bunch of sweets.
So you may have been wondering what is it that Amanda is using. You may want to sit down for this if you haven’t already.
From left to right:
- Soothing Mask – Last weekend I was practising Astanga Yoga with Beryl Bender Birch at Inlet yoga and after sweating so much I was dehydrated with blothchy skin. So when I got home on Sunday afternoon I started a bath and uesd my Soothing Mask while I soaked.
- Lip Care Stick – there is one in my purse also! I use it very, very often.
- Melissa Day Cream – Every morning after my toner dries I use about a 1/2 inch squeezed onto my finger tips. You may need more or less but it is very emoliant. So a little goes a long way.
- Facial Toner – I cant get enough of this stuff!!! I probably spray 4 or 5 pumps in the morning after my Cleansing Milk.
- Cleansing Milk – Night and Day this sweet bottle lands in my hands to remove my make-up or a gentle morning cleanse. When I remove my make-up i put a dab on my cotton round and smoosh them together. Then take off my eye make-up. [it’s not pictured here cause it was in my purse, but I also use Dr. Hauschka mascara black.] Then one more pump into my palm and gently add it to my face, recently splashed with water. I remove the Cleansing Milk with my wash cloth and tone.
- Rhythmic Night Conditioner – with the change of the season I will use this at night in place of my Facial Toner
- Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream – I love the way this feels. It provides a moist and supple palate for make-up application. Plus and most important is that it is all natural and doesn’t bother my eyes.
So there you have it, the estheticians secret stash and how I use it. Let me know if you have any questions or you can set up an appointment and experience these for yourself, plus pick my brain if you want to.